- How can I improve my employability?
- How do I create a non-academic CV?
- What should be the format of my CV?
- Once I got my CV, now what?
- What are the keys for a great Linkedin profile?
- How can I convey my experience and skills in a resume?
- How can I convey my experience and skills in social networks?
- Do you use social media for your own professional benefit?
- Researchgate, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, … which one should you use?
- Is my activity in social media important for job hunting?
All these questions and many others related to the generation of a great CV will be discussed in this workshop. During this session, we will understand how to transmit the importance of our technical and soft skills and learn tools to maximize our personal branding, network professionally and take advantage of the opportunities that LinkedIn and non-academic social media offer.
Manolo Castellano, PhD in neurobiology is current career consultant and talent recruiter, and founder of Carreras Científicas Alternativas, a platform devoted to guide scientists and researchers to find new professional paths.
This event is EXCLUSIVE for CEBE members and PLACES ARE LIMITED. Don´t miss your place, inscriptions will be open next 9th March